Hillview sign on Peachwood Drive at entrance to community.
This townhome is inside the complex, not on the main street.
Complex has community pool, spa and club house.
Community tennis courts.
Community playground with playing fields behind,
Park with walking trails and barbeques.
Back of home faces a quiet street. 25265 Baja Mar is just
before the umbrella you see sticking up above the fence line.
Large grassy area behind property. Plenty of street parking.
Fenced private yard in back of home.
- Yard is roughly 22'x22' feet
This is the main doorway into the townhome from Baja Mar.
- Ross and Dan getting in the way of my picture taking.
The stairway starts near the main entranceway.
View through the hallway towards the main door and view in from the main door.
Stairs wrap up and over creating a hallway into the home.
Home has 2 1/2 baths total. This is the 1/2 bath downstairs.
Two bedrooms upstairs each have their own bathroom.
Living room with lots of light and brick fireplace.
Dining room between living room and kitchen.
Original kitchen. Clean and functional. Move in now and upgrade later.
Original cabinets are clean and functional. Stove will stay but fridge will not.
- Breakfast area in kitchen. Door in kitchen gives
- access to Laundry and two car garage.
Master bathroom with new tile flooring.
- Master bedroom.
- Master bathroom has duel sinks and dressing area.
- Two separated closets in master.
Second bedroom has it's own bathroom.
- If you know anyone wanting to sell or buy a
- home in Los Angeles I'd appreciate a referral.